Attorney Semih Yüksel graduated from Istanbul University Faculty of Law in 2015 and started his legal internship in the same year by registering with the Istanbul Bar Association . Having started his legal career at Demir and Partners, he has gained expertise in intellectual and industrial property law, intellectual and industrial rights penal law, trademark law, and information technology law. After completion of his training, he was appointed as responsible person in the department of enforcement and continues his work in this field. He also speaks English.
He primarily works on the following fields of activity:
- Opening, tracking and concluding the executive proceedings
- Carrying out execution proceedings by foreclosure of mortgage
- Following the completion processes of the movable and immovable property sales
- Execution of bankruptcy/liquidation processes, following of concordatum transactions
- Follow-up of all kinds of debt litigation
- Resolution of disputes related to labor law, providing legal advice on issues related to labor law
- Execution of litigation and arbitration committee processes related to consumer law
A discourse he wrote titled “Bitcoin Rush,” was published in the ILSA Opinio Luris magazine in 2015.