With technology evolving and growing day by day and in the light of these changes, we offer legal support on various topics in the field of information law. Some of these are; Regarding internet content, location, and access providers, preventing brand violations by the internet channel, illegal violation of the information system, corruption, blocking, copying of data in the information system, Ensuring any legal struggle with newly added information crimes in ouw law, including its destruction and obscenity, e-commerce, elimination of unfair competetion disputes regarding domain names, The process of providing legal support in cases of insults and violations of personality right occuring through the internet channel and preventing access in this context is the theft and use of credit card theft via the internet.
Within this framework, our IT department provides the following services in a professional manner.
- Following the latest developments in the field of Information Technologies law
- Providing legal counselling services for e-commerce and e-signature applications
- Follow-up and finalisation of violations via the Internet
- Providing legal counselling services and preparing the legal infrastructure for companies selling goods and services over the Internet
- Providing legal risk analysis, contract consultancy and general legal consultancy services in order to ensure that they can carry out legally smooth business processes, and providing consultancy services mainly on IT law, trademark and copyrights, disputes arising from domain names, dealer relations licensing, protection of intellectual property rights, registration and follow-up of transactions within the scope of registration
- -E-commerce, settlement of unfair competition disputes regarding domain names, providing legal support in cases of insults and violations of personal rights that occur via the Internet and monitoring the process of blocking access in this context
Follow up of investigations into fraud, theft and similar crimes through the Internet channel.